Saturday 22 November 2014

Sapphira and Jungo's wedding: 21st June 2014.

Hello!
Here is the long awaited post of one of the weddings I had in Summer this year. This was actually the second wedding I had in June; the first being just a week before, but logistically, it makes sense to do this post first…

The 21st of June was a beautifully sunny day in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex and the bride and groom, Sapphira and Jungo had found the perfect setting for their Summer wedding; the church was actually the church Sapphira was Christened in, which made the ceremony even more special!

I arrived about an hour before the bride to get some shots of the church, the groomsmen and the nervous groom waiting. The Mother of the Bride and her bridesmaid arrived next; the bridesmaid was actually one of my best friends so it was great to be able to get some lovely shots of her on her friend's special day!

I'm so glad it was such a nice day! It meant I could get some great photos with everybody outside and as the reception area was so beautiful as well; surrounded by the Sussex downs and flowers everywhere, I think it made for some great shots! It also helps that the bride and groom made such a gorgeous couple! She was very Audrey Hepburn-esque!

I was also treated to a 3-course meal and a great evening with great people. It's always a bit strange sitting on a table with people at wedding whom you've never met before, but my table was lovely and we all got on really well and had a great night!

The bride and groom are currently choosing their photos and products; I'm excited to see what they choose!
Thank you Sapphira and Jungo for allowing me to share in your special day!

Here are a few of my favourites from the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment