Sunday 10 July 2011

XYZ Worthing

Did a shoot for a local magazine this month; Worthing's XYZ. It basically involved turning up at a pub venue at about 10:45pm and taking pictures for just over half an hour of all the revellers on their nights out. The venue was having a huge Glastonbury screening in their beer garden and it was suprisingly busy.

It was quite different from what I'm used to doing; usually I just stand infront of a stage, don't have to talk to anyone and get in everyone's way while I'm taking pictures. Seemed like a bit of a baptism of fire for my first assignment for the magazine but the pics turned out ok and are now in print in the magazine which is free in venues around Worthing like the Town Hall.
Hopefully I'll get some more assignments soon and I'm hoping starting out small will lead to bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment