Sunday 13 November 2011

New Project.

Introducing my new project!

I want to talk to people who have lived through the Second World War and get their stories and memories.
This is a photographic project so I will be taking photos of them and conducting casual interviews to gain a real insight into what they lived through during the war.
I also want to take photos of certain things they've kept from the war that hold memories for them. For example, a little trinket, a ration book etc. that holds some kind of memory for them.

I'm looking for any stories; be they funny, heroic or everyday, so please talk to your grandparents and great-grandparents, let them know what I'm doing and ask them to get involved!

I want to let people get a more 'everyday' point of view of how people's lives were changed by WWII.

I will keep you all updated with how it's going and will hopefully have a few pictures to show you soon!

This project is going to be done on medium format film.

No comments:

Post a Comment