Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas cookies.

I've been trying to get in the Christmas mood...even though I haven't been feeling very Christmassy this year. I can't believe it's only next Sunday! I'm just looking forward to my boyfriend staying for a whole 4 days over Christmas and opening our presents together!
It's all gonna be weird this year...

Anyway. Yesterday I made some Christmas cookies. I was going to just decorate them but mother had the idea of hanging them on the tree - so I did! Decorated not to the highest standard, but in a fun way! With silver dragees and chocolate stars!

And then I photographed them!
Hope you like the result. Please comment if you do!

And Merry Christmas!


P.S. I'm planning some exciting things for next year, so please keep a look out!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment