Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wedding test shoots!

Ok guys, I need your help!

I'm planning a couple of wedding test shoots over the next 3 or 4 months - hopefully with one being next month! - And I need models!

I'm looking to hire a wedding dress - or if anyone's got one I could borrow, any style, that would be brilliant!

So I also need models to fit said dress. Ideally the female model would be size 8-10 and at least 5 ft 5 inches tall. I'm also looking for a guy of medium build and at least 5 ft 9 inches tall. If you are one of these people - or know anyone who would be interested, please let them know or drop me an e-mail on facebook or my website with their name, details and preferably a picture so I can start booking people!
The shoot will be unpaid but any model is free to use their images for their portfolio.

The first shoot planned will be in Sussex, near or in Brighton. I'm thinking of taking the shoot to a forest to get some high-art, glossy 'trash-the-dress' style images and also hopefully to the Royal Pavilion in Brighton.
The second shoot location is yet to be decided.

Ideally this shoot will be completed by the end of March so please do let me know if you or anyone you know is interested soon!

Can't wait to hear from you! This shoot should be great fun!

Lauren. x

No comments:

Post a Comment