Tuesday 31 January 2012

Change of Direction!

So I launched my new-look website today at www.laurenpinhorn.com
It's much more focused on portraiture; weddings, pets and families. I'm hoping it will get my name out there a bit more and start getting people interested in what I do!




My focus point is Bespoke Photography Experiences meaning my clients will be able to choose what they want from their photography and everything that goes into their experience and their images and products will be professionally made and hand designed, meaning that the client is able to get exactly what they want from their experience.
Customer satisfaction and communication is the most important thing!

There are packages to choose from for all types of portraiture and social photography and a range of products so you can choose how your images are displayed in your home or on your wedding day.

If anyone needs any more information, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment