Monday 18 February 2013

Family shoot, 2.2.13

Ah, it was great to get back into things with a family portrait shoot a couple of weeks ago. I had a 12-strong cast to celebrate the grandparent's wedding anniversary and the finished frame will be a surprise present for them!

As I've said before, I work quicker than I initially think I will...but I guess that means the clients aren't waiting around for ages watching other people have their photo taken, having to swap over models etc...

The setting again, was at the client's home in Buckinghamshire. We shot in the conservatory/extension which had a nice natural light and neutral coloured furniture and blinds.

These are a few of my favourites.



Now I've got all their orders to process; they've got a nice big parcel coming their way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment