Friday 21 February 2014

Project Wild Flower

It's been a while, blogging friends! 
Since my last post, I have moved house (yet again! …We're planning on staying in this one for a while now!) so have been sorting out finances etc. and all these things that life throws at you…
Hence, this project has been on a bit of a hiatus recently. 

However, I can now reveal what I have been doing for Project Wild Flower (not its real title, just sounds a bit more exciting!) 

Project Wild Flower is a project very close to my heart and one I have been thinking about and working on for the last 3 years. It will comprise a series of fine art, studio type images of British wild flowers and will eventually be a photographic coffee table book and prints available for sale. All of the profits from this project will go to a charity, which I shall announce once the project is complete. 

Here is a taster of what I've been shooting so far and the look I'm going for. 




So far I have shot 4 flowers and I'm hoping to get at least 24…so quite a few more flowers to find and shoot!  

This was today's work:



Some more research to be done and onto the next flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment