Thursday 25 June 2015

FG4 by George Davies Fashion Show Launch; Durrington High.

Last week I was invited down to Durrington High School in West Sussex to shoot the launch of George Davies' new fashion brand, FG4.
George is the man behind Next, Per Una and George at Asda, so there's quite a pedigree of high street fashion there!

George is launching his new fashion brand in schools all across the country. This is an initiative created by him and his team in order to raise funds for schools at the same time as releasing his new venture. FG4 has stores in the far East but, here in the UK, the brand is currently online only.

I headed down after lunch and with an iced coffee in my hand; essential equipment for a 2 hour drive South!

After checking equipment and making sure everything was charged and formatted, we left for the high school. We arrived at about 6pm, in time to watch the dress rehearsal. This gave me a great opportunity to get some snaps of the models without having to worry about the crowd!

Doors opened at 7 and the show started at 7:30. It was packed - and very hot! But I got some great shots; I love doing this kind of work. Live gigs/shows etc. The atmosphere is always great and, with the stage lighting, you can get some really cool shots!

I met George after the show and was able to get a few shots of him and the pop-up shop which was hosted outside the hall.

For more info on FG4, click here:

Some of my favourite images from the night:



















No comments:

Post a Comment