Thursday 1 October 2015

Portrait experience; Jane.

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to do a photoshoot with Jane, my partner's sister, as part of my portfolio building. This was the the first portrait shoot I'd done in the new style I'm developing for my work and wasn't sure how the images were going to turn out.
Jane wasn't sure about being in front of the camera either! So, it was a new experience for her too. But, I promised her cake after our session, so one Saturday afternoon, she came round to our house and got ready whilst I set up the background stand in the garden.

We ended up having a great shoot! The sun shone (mostly) and we got some great images! I was able to try out some new poses and test out my new reflector to use with the natural light available.

Our shoot lasted about an hour and afterwards, yes, there was cake!
I spent the next few weekends editing the images, using some wonderful new software I'd just downloaded and I'm really pleased with the results!
I can't wait to do some more shoots like this soon.

Here are some of my favourites, please let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment