Wednesday 11 February 2009

Can't really be bothered...

Hum, I'm in one of those moods where I really don't want to move but I know I have to and its making me not want to move even more... People are or were going out tonight to Tivoli but I'm rather tired and I have a Finnish exam tomorrow which I haven't revised for yet...still... so I need to do that and I should probably get a decent nights sleep instead of getting in at 4am and having to get up 6 hours later...
I've been convincing myself to stay in, so I think its decided.

This week so far has been a happy week. I like being happy lol. I'm not depressed when I think about Matt, cos it makes me happy to think about him instead and at the moment I'm in the frame of mind where things are going good here and I know I'll be back with him soon - ish and that he will be there when I get back and I know he loves me and is always thinking about me too... and I can't wait to open his card on Saturday! - That's if it gets here in time...
Its not like I'm not enjoying it here, I am, and I know I'll be sad to leave and sad to leave all the friends I've made but, still can't wait to be back with him. I do feel like I'm kinda constantly torn between 2 places...
It will also be good to get back to Notts and have a proper night out lol as in, 2 bars and THEN a good club, instead of...1 little student club lol. And I can't wait to get back and be able to dress up to go out again and wear heeeeeels!!! I didn't really pack for going out, I packed for not dying in the freezing cold weather!!

Anyway, pics...

6th/7th/8th/9th/10th Feb 2009:






No comments:

Post a Comment